Work from Home Call Center
Job Code: 21483
Primary Location: Portland, ME
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Customer Service/Call Centers
Do you enjoy helping others? Is working in a Customer Service position rewarding to you? Would you like a job that allows you to make a positive impact on someone’s day? If so, we would love to hear from you! This position requires you to work from the office for a 12-week nesting period before have the opportunity to work from home! **Must live within an 80-mile radius of Portland, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- An hourly base rate of $13.00
- Ability to qualify for a $.50 increase per hour after six months of successful time in position.
- A newly renovated facility including free parking, bike racks and vending options for all employees
- A fun, positive work environment with support from management and your teammates.
- A robust benefits package for full-time employees
What you’ll do:
- In a fast-paced call center environment process member requests for roadside assistance
- Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
- Keep members informed of the status and progress of their requests.
- Weekends are required.
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- Commitment to completing the entire training schedule without interruption.
- Prior customer service work in is preferred
- Excellent written/verbal/computer skills.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background check and drug screen.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA Northern New England complies with the Maine Recreational Marijuana Law