Emergency Roadside Specialist – Work from Home Opportunity
– Full Time Position
– Flexible shifts available based on your availability!
– $14.00/hour (8% shift differential for swing hours)
– We provide the computer, headset and necessary equipment!
– Career advancement opportunities!
– Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K retirement savings and so much more!
Our core values are the rules of the road,
principles that guide our decisions and actions.
Respect. Teamwork. Relevance. Character. Commitment.
We are seeking individuals in the Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont areas to join our team. You’ll be required to commit to approximately 6 weeks of paid training at our 68 Marginal Way, Portland, Maine office to prepare you in delivering legendary service to our members.
As an Emergency Roadside Specialist you will process member requests for roadside assistance as part of our fast-paced call center environment. In addition, demonstrate concern for member safety, effectively diffuse high-tension situations, and keep members informed of the status of their request.
You’ll need a passion for helping people, the desire to exceed member expectations in a structured, and goal-oriented environment. Excellent written, verbal, computer and multi-tasking skills provides success. In addition, be able to work independently with little supervision, make educated decisions quickly, problem solve, and display strong customer focus. Call Center experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
Home office requirements include:
– Dedicated High-Speed internet service (minimum 25 mbps download; 5 mbps upload).
– Ability to Directly Connect to ISP via Ethernet (No Wireless Connections, DSL WISPS, 3/4G, Hotspots, Satellite etc…). Modem/router must be in the same room as the computer equipment.
– Ability to lift 30 lbs, transport, setup and maintain computer equipment.
– All Employees are required to provide access to their home and the Auto Club issued PC during their normal scheduled work day for periodic home inspections to ensure a proper work from home environment and that other Company issued equipment is functioning properly.
High School diploma, GED or equivalent along with the successful completion of background and drug screening required.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer