The talented, ambitious employees at AAA drive our company’s continued success. We want all of our employees to have access to tools that will enrich their skills and foster their career development. That’s why we offer the following learning opportunities.
AAA University gives all employees access to onsite, virtual, and online training. We believe training is vital to our employees’ professional development and potential for advancement.
Drive Your Career with Tuition Assistance
Thinking about a college degree? As a part of the AAA University, AAA Accelerate is a tuition assistance program tailored to the busy lives of our employees. In partnership with University of Massachusetts Global, we offer you the tools and classes you need to earn your bachelor’s degree and grow your career opportunities.
The Leadership Development program at AAA University has a specific goal: Grow a leadership team equipped to succeed in a diverse workplace. Our development courses, which are built around curriculum for “Leadership at all Levels,” are organized by management level:
- Principles of Leadership – curriculum developed in partnership with Dale Carnegie Training
- Fundamentals of Leadership – curriculum developed in partnership with Dale Carnegie Training
- Leadership Excellence – curriculum developed in partnership with Dale Carnegie Training
- Senior Leadership Education Program – curriculum developed in partnership with the UC San Diego Rady School of Management
We want to ensure that our leaders have the skills essential to their job. With this in mind, our coursework focuses on five areas:
- Select & Grow Talent
- Communicate, Engage & Inspire
- Drive Performance
- Coach & Develop
- Partnering Within & Across Teams
Self-Directed Learning Programs
AAA University also provides self-directed learning resources for employees including free LinkedIn Learning and Skillsoft courses and access to the AAA University library, where employees can access resources for their professional growth.
Through The Institutes’ online learning program, AAA University offers certificate programs that provide:
- Flexible online courses
- Insurance career development
- Study materials provided through the AAA University library
- Proctored exams offered at AAA University’s California and Texas campuses
We firmly believe that training and leadership programs are essential to our employees’ professional advancement. Through our nationally recognized AAA University, training is available for every level of employee development.